Thursday, March 6, 2008

We're moving!

We are closing on a new house here in Highland on Friday and having a big sleep out there that night in sleeping bags because we're so excited to have our own house! I should be sleeping so I can pack all day for 2 days... We can't wait!




We also get to bring Chloe home to live with us when we get settled in =)

6 comments:

Katie and Steve said...

That house is gorgeous! Mel, that is the exact house that I want someday. It is so pretty. I am so happy for you guys, and hope we'll be able to come and see it someday :) We miss you guys. Shaun and Rachel talk so much about their favorite cousins, and ask when we get to see them again. Someday we'll be close enough for them to hang out regularly. Love you, Katie

David and Jana said...

Yea blogger!!
It's crazy isn't it?
OK, we'll have to give each other blogging lessons.
Congratulations again on your house and all the moving stuff! I sure love you and am so happy for you to be settling at last. You guys worked so hard and you deserve the best.
Love, me

Allen Levie said...

Very nice Melanie! I wish we could be there to help you move or watch the twins for you. Good luck.

Martha

mommy said...

How fun! Cute dog too by the way.

Arik & Heather said...

Wow! This is a big jump from the house on the corner in Spring Brook Farms. Heather and I miss you guys and can not wait to come out west and see you all.

Company EIGHT said...

Congrats guys! I'm thrilled for you! We are also building a home, and we're down to 7 weeks. I hope it flys by!