Monday, May 26, 2008

Madsen Family Movie 1

There are 3 of these family videos, but it took so long to download and process this video, that I'm going to let it ride -- The next 2 will come when I have some more minutes to wait!

5 comments:

loverofmysmithboyz said...

Melanie!
I found you on Kiri's Blog and I had to add you!! I want to keep better in touch!! YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE!! I can't beleive how big they all are!! I hope to keep better in touch!

Christi said...

Well worth the minutes Melanie!!! That video is awesome-your little family is so awesome! (Little?-can I even call your family little? =)I love you tons!

David and Jana said...

Mel! That was so awesome! I love the way you mixed the videos with the pictures. That must have taken so long. Seriously, you have such a cute family. and it gave me some great ideas of fun things to do together!
Love, Jana

Tracy said...

I LOVE THAT!!!! I almost got teary a couple of times. I need to do that so badly. Thanks for the inspiration. You guys look so happy.

Love you,
Tracy

Eliza said...

I saw your blog on Jasmine's blog and I link back from mine so I can keep in touch better (even though we are practically neighbors ;)

Your family has grown a bit since I saw you last...wow! Very cute!