Sunday, May 31, 2009

Don't Forget Keri!



Thank you, all of you who have voted for Keri so far.
I just wanted to remind any of you who haven't been able to, to vote for this cute girl HERE.
(You have to log in with your Google account to have your vote count -- ends Monday at midnight).
She was in 4th place out of 8th - I honestly think you should be able to post a photo album so people can really see your Beauty in action.
Love you, Keri!!!
Happy Sunday to all.

5 comments:

mad white woman said...

This time it let me vote for her. Last time I tried I didn't see her name (I guess it was a different wave?). Good luck to her!

And just for a laugh, I'll tell you that for a second I thought that second picture was of her nursing that baby... I saw the baby's arm under the sheer part of the dress and thought it was well, you know. I was like woah! But then I took a closer look. :)

David and Jana said...

Same here...even though I knew better! I voted for Keri. I hope she wins! Let us know...

Melanie said...

That would be a great picture, huh? Hey, hey, hey, you wanna date this hottie?

Company EIGHT said...

I voted!! When do you find out if she wins?

Melanie said...

We just wait, and she'll make a blog post about it. I guess she has a team of writers, now, so when they've put it all together, they make a cute post & announce who the sponsors are that will pay for the dinner, etc. I'm nervous for Keri, because I just realized that it might mean that all 3 of them go out with him at once... if that's the case, I'm hoping she doesn't win -- I think she feels the same!!! We'll see what happens! Thanks for helping her, in case it's a really cool experience. =)