Monday, May 18, 2009

What'cha Doin'?

We're doin':

Colonial Days in 5th grade,



Hope of America at the Marriott Center (Miranda is part of that flag),







Soccer with the Red Dragons,



Soccer with the Silver something... I can't remember what their name is.  That has to be the cutest goalie ever:



We're being patient at said soccer games,



Loving Chloe (and trying to be gentle),



Playing in all the landscaping messes of all the neighbors,






And eating with all our manners and happiness.







We're cooking out up the canyon,







Playing peek-boo,





Playing with toys,





Capturing projects on photo so we can dispose of Easter paraphernalia in real life,



We're watching end-of-school performances with Mommy,



Including extra-curricular plays,





And Kindergarten graduations.  =(  Morgan has always looked older than his age, but this is one of those moments when I can see it the most.  He doesn't look like a little Kindergartener, or even a first grader.  Stop growing up!

5 comments:

misha~sha-sha said...

So you've been busy? Looks like fun!

mad white woman said...

Your twins are getting SO big. You look lovely in your little green jacket. And oh man, that that mud looks so juicy. Ick!

Aubrey said...

beautiful kiddos, Melanie. Isn't summer the best? I just LOVE my kids being home.

Company EIGHT said...

I just asked for more pics in my e-mail---perfect timing!! What fun you've been having, and what darling children you have!!

Tara said...

Looks like y'all have been having a fun summer! Great pictures, I can't believe how big all your kiddos are getting!