I haven't commented in forever. Sorry. Congrats about all the previous miracles. And here is wishing for another miracle - potty training twins. It is nice though because they have each other, for good or for bad.
Two words back at you: good luck! :) While I was potty training Clara, I kept thinking about Kathryn that had two to do at once... so again, good luck. :)
8 comments:
Spiderman, huh? How did that happen?? Good luck! :) I love it!
I haven't commented in forever. Sorry. Congrats about all the previous miracles. And here is wishing for another miracle - potty training twins. It is nice though because they have each other, for good or for bad.
You know, everything I have to do Monday doesn't seem as horrible anymore. Thanks!
Two words back at you: good luck! :) While I was potty training Clara, I kept thinking about Kathryn that had two to do at once... so again, good luck. :)
Look at their faces in that picture! It's almost like they are saying their own two words, "Yeah, right!"
Good luck! Be sure to report. :) They are so cute!
GOOD LUCK!! I was just thinking this week (after reflecting on this time last year) how glad I am that potty training is done. For awhile. :)
I barely survived potty training my boys. I can't even imagine twins! Good luck~ :o)
(Oh, and congrats on the new arrival! Just think...after twins, anything about a newborn won't seem at all overwhelming.)
Post a Comment