He's a boy. I got to see him a couple times when things were slow at work for Jeff, and we always felt like he was a boy, but today it was more obvious than others. Good thing, because I've already been shopping: 28 outfits, some onesies, blankies, & the fluffiest hooded doggy towel. Glad I didn't have to take all that back! Now about the pink carseat, swing, crib set...
Oh, and get used to it, because Jeff named him Connor Winn about 2 months ago, and it's right. Besides, Winn is Great-Grandpa, Grandpa & Daddy's name. I'm falling in love with it.
13 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats!! I love having boys again.
Btw--I had pink carseats too, and I bought adorable carseat covers that completely disguise all that pink. I'm sure I will be finished with them by the time you need one, so if you are interested, let me know. You are more than welcome to it!
I am so glad you are having a boy!I love boy colors. Now if Martha has a boy we will have 4 boys born in our family in one year-crazy!
Congrats! Connor is one of my favorite boy names, good choice!
Congratulations!!!! Babies are so fun. Each of my 3 girls had babies last year and so we now have 7 grandchildren. I love babies!!!
Congratulations! And now you just need one more boy to even the bunch out! :)
I'm a little offended that Christi thinks Jacob is still under a year old.
But congrats and hooray for Connor.
YAY for Connor!!!!! I love it! Mel, I'm glad you get your little boy!! I'm so so so so excited for you and Jeff. I think Connor Winn is perfect! :) Save the pink for your next little girl!
I've decided babies are precious and kids are awesome despite the gender. Congratulations!
Melanie--
LOL. I'm so glad you understand the matching thing. :) They have always worn matching pajamas, up until the last couple of weeks. They have really wanted to pick out their own, and even though it was HARD to do, I let them. Since they don't mind at all wearing matching clothes, I figured I could give on the jammies. Have fun shopping! I love the outlets too. I wish I was there to go with you!
love the name! so excited for you. i thought about you as i was babysitting today and had six kids in my car. i've heard that #7 babies are the BEST :)
Congrads Mel, that is so wonderful! I am so glad that you do not have to return all that stuff too! You have far more important things to do, like get busy growing that baby!
Congrats! I love the name! Love that you're having another boy to balance out all those girls! Tell Jeff that he's awfully handsome in that commercial! Almost makes an IHC girl want to go Mountian Star...
Congratulations! 2 girls, 2boys, 2 girls, 2 boys?
Post a Comment