Monday, July 19, 2010

Contraband Ultimate

Two somebodies have discovered that Mommy is grounded for long periods of time to the couch by a baby these days. This evening, Derek uncovered a Stash behind the Zubag in the formal living room:

Who knows what we'll discover when we move everything back down to the FINISHED basement (Thanks to my amazing Dad!)!

And then there are times like these, when I find them reading scriptures, or playing so happily (and legally) together.





Or holding baby brother so tenderly.  Halle:



Kierste:





Oh, and here's a picture from about an hour ago, just for fun:


6 comments:

misha~sha-sha said...

He's precious! I love the contraband and congrats on finishing the basement. Very exciting! Your house will feel huge with all of that extra space and your upstairs will stay so much cleaner. And I DO want the preemie clothes. I'll call you!

Company EIGHT said...

LOL! I love the contraband!

And that baby is yummy...I need more pics!

mad white woman said...

Ha! I'm sure it's not as funny to you as it is to me, but it always makes me chuckle that kids always take advantage of an opportunity to strike. :)

lisa said...

He is so sweet! Congratulations!

mommy said...

so so so cute. connor is adorable.

myndie said...

what a beautiful boy....and miranda is a beauty as well!