Sorry, no references to Eddie or Jake here...
During the actual Lunar Eclipse on June 26th, this little dude was born:
Connor Winn Madsen
8 lbs. 15 oz.
20.5 in. tall
During some great labor, Jeff kept asking me if I wanted to come see the eclipse.
That would be a No.
13 comments:
HE IS ADORABLE! Thank you so much for posting pictures! What a cutie. Congratulations on another cute cute baby!
YAY! Congratulations. He's so cute. I love the wide eyed wonder. I have been wondering if you'd had him yet. Well done!
Congrats!! He is absolutely darling. What's his name?
Oh, what a little darling. Has it really been nine months? Sheesh!
Aww, another beautiful little Madsen baby. Yay! =)
he is so cute!!! its been such a long time since i have seen any of you but i think that he sort of looks like carlie : ) congrats!!!
He is so adorable!! Congratulations! I love his name, so cute!
so darling.. congrats to you guys
what a sweet heart. He looks like a Madsen!
c'mon melanie, eclipses don't happen every day. you should've held it. :)
he's so cute.
oh melanie!! he is so beautiful! hope you both are doing well.
Yay! Congratulations!! He's a cutie. And wayyyy cooler than an eclipse of any kind. :P
Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy! Hope to meet him at some point!
Take care,
Heather & Arik & kids
Post a Comment