Miranda means Admirable. She's in 7th grade this year
and turned THIRTEEN today. Happy birthday, love,
and more on the Harry Potter party she threw yesterday coming.
Carlie means Womanly Strength.
She's in 4th grade and 10 years old.
Great singer, dramatic in all she does,
He's in 2nd grade, and is 8 years old.
He has a tender heart, a bulldozing hug,
and is fiercely protective & playful with his baby brother.
Derek, Mighty Ruler is in Kindergarten and turns 6 this Friday.
He is such a sunshine boy. He runs out and greets all his friends
on the playground, bounding with energy & affection for everyone.
meaning at least once a week. There. I committed.
6 comments:
Love all the pictures, I can't believe how old all your cute kiddos are getting. And Miranda is a teenager! That is crazy!
Oh my goodness, Melanie, what beautiful children you have! I love all their pictures.
I can't believe you have a teenager. It means I'm not that close behind. :)
I want to see your baby girls, too!!
How fun. I can't wait to hear about the Harry Potter party! :)
They're growing up so fast! I remember when Derek was in your belly! haha =)
Your kids look so different and so much alike all at once. I'm glad you started this tradition, now don't let me down! :)
Melanie, your kids are beautiful! Thanks for re-inviting me to your blog. It's great to catch up with you all!
Post a Comment