Well, after much contemplation - very serious, of course -
we named the awesome thing The Death Star. Star for short.
"Everyone get in the Star!"
I waited to take picture of it until I could have
children home from school during the day/
it wasn't actively snowing or blowing/
I had the vinyl cut & applied on it.
I got 2 out of the 3, and my children are all still so sick/sickly looking
that I wouldn't subject any of them to photography right now.
So here it is:
Each of us is represented on the side,
and BYU IS the reason the vehicle is blue, after all.
Mountains
And this is what Obi Wan said when he saw the Death Star
Eldest & youngest:
#5 & 6 with a shaggy creature:
#3 & 4:
Documenting Miranda's 6th grade monster, Guava:

8 comments:
I love it--it seems like the perfect name. :)
You are awesome-have I told you lately? I love your vinyl-Hilarious.
Ha ha, I love it! All those 'Y's are so cute!
I love it! Can I touch you? Maybe some awesomeness will rub off. There is no charge for awesomeness, or attractiveness.
Oh Melanie, you crack me up. Ha ha.
so someone must have slayed the "beast" : ). I think its cute that your family names your cars.
You are too funny. Bet the kids love it!
it is great to get caught up on your family. you guys are great parents! i love the kicking of the sacrament cups and am impressed that you arrive five minutes early!! i love all your family traditions and what a fun mom you are!
Post a Comment