Everyone has a fallback meal, right?
Ours is eggs & toast.
We have it about once a week,
unplanned, most of the time, on the nights
when our regularly scheduled meal just isn't going to happen.
Actually, ours looked more like this tonight. That's right, ranch dressing & ketchup on eggs. The eggs always have cheese in them. No, the cheese does not "sink" to the bottom or float on the top. We put the cheese in, whisk it with the eggs, dump in the frying pan, pop in toast (pictured is MY honey wheat toast with butter & creamed honey on it... the kids wouldn't really want to vary from their Grandma Sycamore's white), pour some milk and voila!
Dinner is done!
If Daddy cooks it, it may include broken bread & garlic salt in it.
Ta-da!
The reasons we didn't make chicken fajitas are in this picture:
All my sickies in a row. Miranda is happily off playing with friends,
and besides teething, Connor is okay.
But these five; they didn't want to bother with chicken fajitas.
They wanted to order pay-per-view and have
Friday Night Sicky Night, the antithesis of
Friday Night Party Night that they look forward to all week.
Then, as per tradition, they asked if they could do a crazy picture. Here's the crazy version of sick:
Hope you all are doing better than we are!

7 comments:
You are hilarious. I love Morgan in these pictures-especially the "normal" sick picture. I'm sorry that your kids are sick-I cannot imagine having 5 sick! Love the eggs and toast-ours is spaghetti. last time we had it Casey said, "we have this a lot lately, huh?"
Breakfast is our stand by dinner too : ) Hope everyone feels better soon!
I'm not so sure about the ranch and ketchup on your eggs. Hmmmm. Are you sure that's good? :)
I get stressed with one sick kid. FIVE? No wonder I think you're awesome.
I'm DYING over that sickies crazy picture...if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. Okay, it's still a little bit funny. :)
Hope everyone is feeling better soon...
oh man. our fall back is eggs and pancakes or toast with chicken gravy. So sad you have so many sickies!!!! That must have been hard for you guys! I love you Friday night tradition. I need to know more about it!
Hope everyone is better! Congrats on your newish little one. 7 kids. WOW! Wish we could get together.
Oh that sick pictures of the kids does not look good! I hope mommy survived after that!
Post a Comment