I can't help myself. I'll give him to someone while I'm supposed to fold laundry, etc. but if he catches my eye, I HAVE to pick him up and "eat" him. And he responds to it so cute it makes my heart overflow. =)
Mel, I found your blog from Jasmines...your family is so cute. LOVE the VAN! That is a crack up! Hope that you all are well and happy...Fun to see your kids getting big...
Hey, Sissy if you get this: I've seen yours through Jasmine's too, and I love it. You'll always be the sassy loveable Sissy that I need in my life. You're so funny & cute. =)
oh, i hope you love your new camera! dave got me a new one for christmas and i was just thinking today i should pull it out and take some photos. a fun adventure.
cute baby!!!
and last of all, i'm so excited for cafe madsen...i have been needing some new family faves!
It's so fun, but I don't use it as much because it's such a big deal... and I can't just post the pics to fb - I have to change the pixelation so it will accept it. So I think I have a mental block, sometimes. And when am I going to find the time to write about all the food I've taken pics of! I have quite a few pics that need to be posted. And it makes me excited to try new recipes so I can add them if they're to die for. =)
I tell you, you have Jeff make the CUTEST children.... Seriously, they are all gorgeous. This little guy is perfect. Love his sweet little face. He looks like his mama :)
12 comments:
What a sweet little face. How exciting for you. I love really close close ups. :)
He is so cute. I can't wait for our boys to play together. :)
OH my goodness, Melanie--I just want to reach out and SQUISH him.
I'm jealous of your new camera--what kind did you get?
It's a canon eos 60d. As soon as I figure it out, it's going to be the love of my life. Right now it's a love/hate relationship. =)
oh my gosh. He is the cutest thing!! Is his hair reddish really??? And with those eyes! Do you eat him up ALL the time?
I can't help myself. I'll give him to someone while I'm supposed to fold laundry, etc. but if he catches my eye, I HAVE to pick him up and "eat" him. And he responds to it so cute it makes my heart overflow. =)
Oh he is so handsome!f
Mel, I found your blog from Jasmines...your family is so cute. LOVE the VAN! That is a crack up! Hope that you all are well and happy...Fun to see your kids getting big...
Hey, Sissy if you get this: I've seen yours through Jasmine's too, and I love it. You'll always be the sassy loveable Sissy that I need in my life. You're so funny & cute. =)
oh, i hope you love your new camera! dave got me a new one for christmas and i was just thinking today i should pull it out and take some photos. a fun adventure.
cute baby!!!
and last of all, i'm so excited for cafe madsen...i have been needing some new family faves!
It's so fun, but I don't use it as much because it's such a big deal... and I can't just post the pics to fb - I have to change the pixelation so it will accept it. So I think I have a mental block, sometimes. And when am I going to find the time to write about all the food I've taken pics of! I have quite a few pics that need to be posted. And it makes me excited to try new recipes so I can add them if they're to die for. =)
I tell you, you have Jeff make the CUTEST children.... Seriously, they are all gorgeous. This little guy is perfect. Love his sweet little face. He looks like his mama :)
Post a Comment