Monday, May 23, 2011

Farewell, Soccer

I really like soccer season. 
It gives the children some focus on some physical activity,
team work, good sportsmanship;
learning to lose and to win, etc. 
And then I'm happy when it's over, too.
Farewell, Turtle Dragons (they couldn't agree on Turtles or Dragons, so there you have it): 

Farewell, Blue Lightning:

 And holy cow, those little Golden Eagles:

3 comments:

myndie said...

catch your breath before the next sport starts! cute kiddos!!

Melanie said...

Funny you posted that today, because I just finished signing them up for breakdancing/ballet, tennis, singing & swim. I made the weekly schedule for the summer, to which I have to add Mir's softball games, my workouts, Jeff's work days, etc. and I almost couldn't breathe. But I chose a busy summer this year, because last year Connor came at the end of June, so we took a break from EVERYthing, even swimming lessons. I think I'm up for it, but wow.

Company EIGHT said...

Okay, Melanie--you have a BUSY summer!! How's it going? If anyone is up for it, it's you. I love doing lots of stuff in the summer too--keeps kids busy!