Halle Beth on the basketball court.
On our camping hike, Halle wanted a picture by the purple flowers.
Kierste wanted hers, too.
Driving home from camping.
Carlie's birthday fell on the 2nd day of our Last-of-the-summer Jackson Hole vacation. She answered a knock at the door, and received her acceptance letter to Hogwarts School of Wizardry... she's turning 11, after all.
Connor eating his McGriddle at the lodge hotel.
All my boys wrestling around in a pile.
We decided that on this trip,
we weren't just driving past cool things on our rush to something else.
We got out of the car & inspected said cool things closer.
This lake of lily pads was worth it.
And the obligatory crazy picture...
there IS this alternate reality for every picture I take,
there IS this alternate reality for every picture I take,
but does it make it to publishing? Rarely.
Just to our scrapbooks: the reason we take them.
It's October, people. How did that happen!?!
5 comments:
Looks like you're still happy and cute, even uncut. :)
That room looks great... for the paint did you do the same color, just a gloss and flat for the contrast? I love, love, love stripes on walls.
Anna, at Lowe's they have their brilliant metals - you buy the corresponding colors & then call me immediately, because the girl at our store had no idea what she was talking about, but tried to get me to believe she did. It would have looked so stupid if we had done what she said! You would love these metallic paints - they're awesome.
Glad to see your real family :) Still cute as ever. Oh my goodness Connor-he is adorable-I just want to kiss his cheeks! The room looks great. What do their beds look like? Love the trampoline FHE. Someday we need to live closer...
Mel, I like the uncut, uncensored. Thats how we know you're real. Ok, the picture of all 3 boys in the car, Holy Cute Blondie Boys!! Love the girls room, too!
I am also inspired by you to have family get-aways. Good idea!
I love this post! I'm all about real...and you are all so dang cute no matter what!
Okay, so the girls' bedroom is fantastic! Great job!
Looks like your camping trip was super fun--and I'm so glad you were in a picture. :)
What a CUTE mom you are--love the birthday celebrations, and Carlie's entrance to Hogwarts...so, so fun!
You are amazing, and a constant source of inspiration. ♥ you!
Post a Comment