Sunday, October 14, 2018

Homecoming

So Miranda came home from her mission a couple weeks early to have some surgery, but I have this great excuse to still write our family history down, since her novio is still on his mission in Paris, France for the next year.  So until May 9, 2019, I'll still write a missionary letter for our blog posts.  =)


I absolutely refuse to believe that I forgot to include Miranda's Inktobers for Roasted:

IMG_0298.jpg

And Tranquil:

IMG_0297.jpg

Halle & Kierste had one of their many awesome soccer practices with their friend Ainsley:

IMG_9675.JPG

The kids are all asleep, so I can't ask them what this was, but I think it was Carlie & Morgan's Fall Choir Concert:

A77B948E-CCD3-4B00-8B66-461FCD4DD187.JPG

I think I took a picture of our mountain view about every 3 hours this whole next 2 weeks.  It kept changing, and raining, and rainbows... here it is just being gorgeous:

IMG_0317.JPG

My kids want me to know that they're there... that they don't need to be normal people or make any sort of normal pictures whatsoever.  Ever.

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

Friday morning, Carlie & Morgan got to go to a 6am Morningside with John BTW.  We were all jealous.  And I'm so glad they went.

IMG_8427 2.jpg

That night was the LP Homecoming game, so Carlie went with her friends:

048DCE65-A9A6-44D5-B1DE-4EB555E53915.JPG

I thought I would include this alarming picture that Mir or Car found... It's not even Halloween, people... leave Christmas out of it!!!!!

IMG_0389.jpg

Saturday morning, Derek had a tennis tournament:


IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0277.JPG

That night, still Friday, BYU had Homecoming, too.  Miranda's friend Taylor & Eric Jamison his roommate got a group together and they went... I'm so grateful that Miranda has people on campus that treat her like she's a normal person.  I mean: A really cool person going through something hard.  =) SO GRATEFUL.

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0395.jpg

And Carlie was out, too, having fun with Sela, and I LOVE IT when they remember to take a picture!!!

IMG_8441 2.jpg

Saturday morning had our usual.  Halle:

IMG_0306.JPG

Kierste:

IMG_0317.JPG

D:

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

Then Carlie had her Homecoming dance.  She went with her friend Matt:

IMG_0383.JPG

Meanwhile, Derek went with his friend Sam to the BYU Homecoming game, 

IMG_0187.jpg

Where his sister was sitting with her homecoming group, too:

IMG_0396.JPG

Connor played with Nathan, of course... they do things differently with their pool table than we will with ours someday.  =)

IMG_0385.jpg

Then Carlie's group came back here for food & games.

IMG_8447 2.JPG

Miranda's roommate wasn't kidding when she said she was going to decorate for Halloween.  =)  Outside their door:

IMG_8120.jpg

Inside, obvi.

IMG_8117.jpg

IMG_8118.JPG


IMG_8119.JPG

And Sunday night, when I was sorting & flagging pictures for your letter that I couldn't actually write, I heard this uproar in the LR.  They were sharing their Telestrations on the Apple TV, and each one was ROFL.  You have to look at each... Ha!!

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_8464.JPG

IMG_8571.JPG

IMG_8680.JPG

IMG_8681.JPG

IMG_8682.JPG

IMG_8683.JPG

IMG_8685.JPG

IMG_8686.JPG

IMG_8687.JPG

IMG_8688.JPG

IMG_8689.JPG

IMG_8854.JPG

IMG_9817.JPG

Love, US!!!!

No comments: